Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wildlicious® Wild! Fruit Fusion

First off, I know this is a little late in the game to comment upon this, but have you ever noticed how redundant the label "Wildlicious ® Wild!" is?  Why is it both wildlicious and wild?    Anyway, moving on...




About a month ago, Clare and I had the brilliant idea to review our next pop-tart together - in a dialogue format.  Alas!  Our brilliant plan was foiled by the month of May.  Ah May!  The month in which all of the year come to a climax on nearly every level: graduations, weddings, ordinations, recitals, and final exams abound.  It's a pretty crazy time.
As a result, our bold project had come to a sudden and silent halt.  ¡Qué triste!




Never fear, we're back and ready to go.  That being said, all record and most memory of our dialogue has been lost for now and most likely all ages to come.

C'est la vie.  Mine anyway.

This may turn out to be a sub-par review of the Wildlicious® Wild! Fruit Fusion, because I don't remember too many of the details of the experience.  What I do remember is that was one delicious  pop-tart.  Seriously.  For once I must agree with my little sister and say that it was definitely a pop-tart worth trying.  Especially toasted.

So, go try it.


1 comment:

  1. I have stumbled across this blog and I must say, I think this review should be redone. It may be the difference between me buying this flavor or not. So you and Clare should take advantage of this slightly-less-crazy month of July and, if the old dialog cannot be recalled, then write a new one. Thank you. Meantime I think I will try the Wildlicious Wild Strawberry, which appears to be a favorite of the reviewers.

    ReplyDelete

Vulgar and/or profane comments will be removed. Please keep it family friendly, folks!