Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cinnamon Roll - The Continuing Story

First off, thanks to Kelly for that inspiring post about the Confetti Cupcake Pop-tart.   I am eagerly anticipating the day that I get to try it!

In other news...

Seriously, Clare?  How can you be so wrong about something and still be my sister?  I will never understand your complete lack of taste when it comes to the more subtle flavors of the cinnamon roll pop-tart.

Cinnamon Roll has so many of the things that I love about BSC in lighter, slightly less sweet ways. I am not saying that Cinnamon Roll in anyway surpasses BSC.  I am, however, saying that Cinnamon Roll offers a lighter fare for those days when you just want a slightly less sweet treat to break up the sugar overload that it this project.

I love pop-tarts, I always have, but in the sea of the sugary sweet, I greatly appreciated the Cinnamon Roll pop-tart.  It still had plenty of sugar, but they took the icing down a notch and both toasted and un-toasted it was quite nice.

So, ignoring the haters *cough* Clare *cough*, I encourage you all to try the Cinnamon Roll pop-tart as soon as your heart desires.

2 comments:

Vulgar and/or profane comments will be removed. Please keep it family friendly, folks!