Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Flavor #3: Wildlicious Wild Strawberry

I had high hopes for this pop-tart since Therese said it was one of the best. So the next morning I popped one in the toaster and left the other one cool, hoping to enjoy the sweet sensation of another great pop-tart.

Whoa now...unlike Therese, I did not like the pop-tart cold at all. It was chewy and the icing tasted hard and funky. However, it did turn my milk pink which was kinda cool.
As far as toasted goes...YUMMY! This wild strawberry pop-tart has the strawberry zing I wanted to taste so much in the original strawberry. Needless to say, I think this pop-tart is a better choice over regular strawberry. Its really good.

And here's why...
Once toasted, everything kind of just melts together. The jelly tends to get really hot so I had to let mind cool for a bit, but the outside gets crispier and the inside gets softer. I don't even know if the pop-tart company realized they were doing this, but its amazing. Pop-tarts just generally taste better toasted.

Soo...
Crust? still kinda powdery, but good nonetheless
Icing? Make sure its toasted, but SO GOOD. (your milk will turn pink and its fabulous)
Filling? 100% better than original strawberry
Milk? Great for dunking!
Toasted? There ain't no other way, child
Cold? BLEH
Overall score: 7

Can't wait to hear what you guys think!
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar and/or profane comments will be removed. Please keep it family friendly, folks!