Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pop-Tart Priming | Kelly

Hi, guys :)

I'm Kelly. A friend of Therese and Clare The Pop-Tart Queen and a fellow Pop-Tart enthusiast.



I'm excited to take this journey with you while discovering and highlighting the true, commendable art of the Pop-Tart.

While the fact that this is a sugary and quick form of breakfast is already enough for me, I am überly (not a word but YOLO) pumped to finally figure out once and for all which flavor is my #1 Top Favorite of All Time in the History of Pop-Tarts. That's an actual thing. Look it up. (Actually, don't..)

I am excited to go classic with Strawberry.
I am excited to go campside with S'mores.
I am excited to go wild with Wild Berry.
I am excited to party it up with Confetti Cake.
I am excited to do it all.



And how lucky am I that I get to try them all with you!?

There is one question I feel like I should answer for all of you who are on the fence about Pop-Tarts:

Are Pop-Tarts really breakfast?

Nay. They are the only breakfast.

See you guys soon. ;) Kelly

1 comment:

Vulgar and/or profane comments will be removed. Please keep it family friendly, folks!