Friday, April 26, 2013

1 - Confetti Cupcake | Kelly

I decided that my first review would be on whatever flavor of Pop-Tarts caught my eye upon first glance of the Pop-Tart section in the breakfast aisle.

And BOOM!


Confetti Cupcake it is!!

Am I really surprised? No. I have an infamous sweet tooth, and it showed it's true colors for this experiment.

It was about 8 o'clock at night when I purchased these, but did that stop me from ripping open the box the second I got into my apartment?! HECK NO, BROTHA (or SISTA!)


Here's a glimpse of what the Pop-Tart looks like if you don't trust the image on the box.... TRUST NO ONE... except this picture because I took it myself..


NO, the answer is that I could NOT wait to take the picture before biting into this bad boy. I HAVE ZERO SELF CONTROL, PEOPLE.

Anyway, it looks quite cupcake-y so points for that, Pop-Tart Peeps.

I toasted one and ate the other regular. The regular Pop-Tart was okay... I can't explain why it wasn't awesome. The flavor was good but the texture seemed too thick or cookie-like. I'm honestly not sure what I was expecting. But it wasn't bad at all... I would eat this everyday if I could. Straight up. Cold. Regular. Raw. Because I'm hardcore, and that's what hardcore people do.

And as for the toasted one...
[Hey there, little fella...]

IT WAS SO GOOD!

Seriously.... I LOVED IT!

You should all take into account, however, that my sweet tooth knows no bounds. I have never encountered something that was too sweet for me. NEVER.

That being said, the toasted version of this baby tastes very similar to what a typical cupcake might taste like with a hint of batter.

So the big question was does this Cupcake Confetti Pop-Tart take the gold? Well, IT'S THE ONLY DANG FLAVOR I HAVE TRIED IN THE CHALLENGE!

Ha! SOOOOOOOOOO..... the rankings go.... *drum roll*

1. Cupcake Confetti

*AND THE CROWD GOES WILD*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar and/or profane comments will be removed. Please keep it family friendly, folks!