Thursday, April 18, 2013

Flavor #4: Cinnamon Roll

Now that I am venturing out deeper into the pop-tart world, this is endeavor becoming much more exciting! Cinnamon Roll is the second pop-tart that I have never tried before. Very excited, I put both in the toaster this time (yup, I'm a rebel) and anxiously await the popping of this new pop-tart.
I get my milk and take my first bite. Time seems to freeze in this moment and I...

Yuck. I seriously do not like this pop-tart at all.

First of all, I was a little wary of trying a cinnamon roll pop-tart when I already love brown sugar cinnamon so much, but this pop-tart didn't even come close. And it tasted nothing like a cinnamon roll! If it did, I would've liked it.

And here's why...
There's like no icing on this pop-tart. I mean, there's even less on it than this stupid inaccurate picture.

Had the top been covered in icing (like most pop-tarts) I may have liked it more, but the inside still tasted weird to me and the entire pop-tart was dry and not very sweet at all.
So..
Crust? yeah no
Icing? WHAT ICING???
Filling? *thumbs down*
Milk? Sure, if you don't want it to taste like paper.
Toasted? Its a pop-tart for heaven's sake
Cold?...oops
Overall score: 3

I can't wait to see what Therese has to say because she liked this pop-tart. (and that's Therese with a "thhha", by the way)
Good luck (seriously good luck, this pop-tart was gross) and may the odds be ever in your flavor.

2 comments:

Vulgar and/or profane comments will be removed. Please keep it family friendly, folks!